Skip to main content

Frozen Accessories by Ducky Suppliers: Little Girl Crack

Hey, have you ever heard of the movie Frozen?  Ha ha ha ha.  If you are the mother of a female child on this planet, the answer is, "I go to sleep with Elsa and Anna's voices ringing in my head.  They infiltrate my dreams.  I have 'Do you want to build a snowman?' on repeat in my nightmares, edging out that one about what if I got pregnant again."

So, basically, if you were a really awesome blogger that could ask for free stuff from anyone in the world, and you were the mom of two little girls, what would you ask for?  You got it, Frozen stuff.

I requested and received both a Frozen hairbow and a Frozen necklace from Ducky Suppliers on Etsy.

Here they are:

Hello, birthday present for every little girl in preschool for the next six months.

Since I am no rookie mom, I have no excuse for my stupidity in not asking for two identical things, so here is the start of a Big Fight: http://youtu.be/b9JqIYn4uVo

Here is what Clara thinks:  http://youtu.be/p_PzyrQfCCI


Here is what Natalia has to say: http://youtu.be/bpx9YMsVXHI

So, in addition to the obvious observation, which is that my kids should not quit their day jobs and go into sales, I will tell you that these are very cute, well made Frozen accessories that will delight your little girl(s).  I would say to go with a necklace if you're deciding between the two, because necklaces are a rarity for kids and therefore they will feel like a Big Girl.  But, they loved the bow as well and Natalia wore it to preschool.

Good job, Melissa at Ducky Suppliers!  Purchase from them and see more of their awesome stuff on Etsy or on Facebook.  And do not try to give two different things to each of your daughters, unless you are stupid like me.

Next time: whatever other awesome stuff I can score for free.  Advertising opportunity, anyone?  How about suppliers of No-Doz, I could use that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Precious Things My Kid Says and My Usually Unspoken Retorts

I never get to do anything I want except face painting and carnivals Kids say the darnedest things!  Good thing they sleep for 12 hours a day or the cuteness would overwhelm me and I would have to shoot myself. Here are some tender words my preschooler serenades me with in her melodious little voice. 1- I'm not yours.  I'm Daddy's! Answer: Then go ask him to wipe you. 2- Why are you wearing that? Answer: Because I lost my fashion sense when I pushed you out of my uterus. 3- Why did you do that with your face? Answer: Because I am exerting all my willpower not to throw you out of this moving car. 4- The other mothers tell the teachers what they did on the weekend.  Why don't you? Answer: Preschool pickup sucks enough without trying to add meaningless small talk to the mix. 5- I am the only one who doesn't go to Disney. Answer: And I am the only mother with a brain. 6- Why can't we have a playdate with Madison? Answer: I hate Madison's mommy because she is too...

Annapolis Smokehouse, a Restaurant That Won't Kick Out My Kids and The Food is Great Too!

I am starting a new blog section called Restaurant Reviews: Places That Won't Kick Out My Kids. I do not get paid or get free food for my review, although there is always a first time.  If you would like to be featured in this space, think long and hard first because this is who is coming: Keep in mind you can't hear the noise in this picture Anyway,  Annapolis Smokehouse  is located at 107 Hillsmere Drive in Annapolis which doesn't matter until I tell you it is across the street from Quiet Waters Park, aka the park with the awesome playground.  Any restaurant located near a park is a good bet for families with small kids, because then you can threaten them with not going to the playground if they don't behave.   Ambience: Annapolis Smokehouse gave my kids crayons and activity placemats and allowed us to sit outside as we requested, so as not to disturb any people who went to dinner thinking they would be able to converse like human beings.  Remember those...

Life Before and After Kids, or Something Not to Read if You Were Having a Good Day

Oh those salad days (literally in that you had time to order and eat a salad) when you were married without children!  As nobody says aloud, childlessness is wasted on the childless.  Here are a few distinctions between those with kids and without, in various domains of daily life. Special Occasions:  Before Kids:  Prior to children, a three day surprise trip to a beach was a good anniversary present. Possibly add some thoughtful little gift into the mix like a treasured book, CD, or even a piece of jewelry.  As you slowly ate a delicious dinner at an amazing restaurant you found through meticulous online research, you gazed into each other's eyes.  Passionate love making followed. After Kids:   You would like your husband, for once, to be the one to text the sitter so that you can go out for two hours, including the drive, to a restaurant you don't even like but is near to the house.  Of course he doesn't have the sitter's number (despite your n...