Skip to main content

Lenovo Reveals 2 New Models

In February of 2002, Lenovo came in to being. 10 years later, Lenovo is now the top computer manufacturer in the world. In January 2013, Lenovo revealed 3 new computer designs at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

The three new computer designs consist of 2 different lines. The IdeaCentre A730 is the first model and the C-series makes up the 2nd line. The C-Series is the more affordable line  that will offer 2 models; a touch screen and non touch screen versions. With high end graphics cards being the standard and  the availability of up to 2 TB of memory, these models to compete with high end gaming systems but will be a little easier on the wallet. The non touch screen model will be available in February, while the touch screen version will be available in June.

The IdeaCentre A730 is a super sleek multi touch all in one model.  This model will allow Windows to openly compete with the Apple Mac Book Pro series. But the IdeaCentre A730 has a slight advantage over it Mac counterpart, it is equipped with a Blu-Ray drive. Lenovo has announced that this series of computers will be available in June of 2013 with a starting price of $1,499.

I think the new Lenovo all in one computers offer users a powerful compact computer with the portability of laptop with even more functionality than the new Mac Pro books.

Should you are ever need an all-in-one computer for a short term rental, please check with Rentacomputer.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Precious Things My Kid Says and My Usually Unspoken Retorts

I never get to do anything I want except face painting and carnivals Kids say the darnedest things!  Good thing they sleep for 12 hours a day or the cuteness would overwhelm me and I would have to shoot myself. Here are some tender words my preschooler serenades me with in her melodious little voice. 1- I'm not yours.  I'm Daddy's! Answer: Then go ask him to wipe you. 2- Why are you wearing that? Answer: Because I lost my fashion sense when I pushed you out of my uterus. 3- Why did you do that with your face? Answer: Because I am exerting all my willpower not to throw you out of this moving car. 4- The other mothers tell the teachers what they did on the weekend.  Why don't you? Answer: Preschool pickup sucks enough without trying to add meaningless small talk to the mix. 5- I am the only one who doesn't go to Disney. Answer: And I am the only mother with a brain. 6- Why can't we have a playdate with Madison? Answer: I hate Madison's mommy because she is too...

Annapolis Smokehouse, a Restaurant That Won't Kick Out My Kids and The Food is Great Too!

I am starting a new blog section called Restaurant Reviews: Places That Won't Kick Out My Kids. I do not get paid or get free food for my review, although there is always a first time.  If you would like to be featured in this space, think long and hard first because this is who is coming: Keep in mind you can't hear the noise in this picture Anyway,  Annapolis Smokehouse  is located at 107 Hillsmere Drive in Annapolis which doesn't matter until I tell you it is across the street from Quiet Waters Park, aka the park with the awesome playground.  Any restaurant located near a park is a good bet for families with small kids, because then you can threaten them with not going to the playground if they don't behave.   Ambience: Annapolis Smokehouse gave my kids crayons and activity placemats and allowed us to sit outside as we requested, so as not to disturb any people who went to dinner thinking they would be able to converse like human beings.  Remember those...

Life Before and After Kids, or Something Not to Read if You Were Having a Good Day

Oh those salad days (literally in that you had time to order and eat a salad) when you were married without children!  As nobody says aloud, childlessness is wasted on the childless.  Here are a few distinctions between those with kids and without, in various domains of daily life. Special Occasions:  Before Kids:  Prior to children, a three day surprise trip to a beach was a good anniversary present. Possibly add some thoughtful little gift into the mix like a treasured book, CD, or even a piece of jewelry.  As you slowly ate a delicious dinner at an amazing restaurant you found through meticulous online research, you gazed into each other's eyes.  Passionate love making followed. After Kids:   You would like your husband, for once, to be the one to text the sitter so that you can go out for two hours, including the drive, to a restaurant you don't even like but is near to the house.  Of course he doesn't have the sitter's number (despite your n...